Is it time for retail therapy? You have lots of options! Starting close to home and then heading out...
- It admittedly sounds strange, but be sure to stop into Ace Mountain Hardware and Sports. It's unlike any other hardware store you've ever been in.
- Stroll through Historic Truckee to see what catches your eye.
- Ski resorts aren't just for skiing. You can explore the shops at both The Village at Northstar
and Squaw Valley
- Head out early for breakfast at The Log Cabin Caffe and then browse around Kings Beach.
Or tell everyone you want to visit the shore of Lake Tahoe, then slip into the shops in Tahoe City.
- Love to knit? If you're traveling into Reno, don't miss all the lovely things at Jimmy Beans Wool. While you're there, be sure to ask to see the warehouse full of quilting fabric!!